2,130 TOTAL SQFT
+ 1,445 SQFT ABOVE GRADE
Ring in the new year with this total dream home location Wychwood / Hillcrest – it’s even on a cul-de-sac. Beautiful, timeless renovation with Viking appliances in chef’s kitchen, a finished, water-proofed basement (done by previous owner), perfect backyard oasis with playhouse and 2 car garage. An unbeatable neighbourhood with amazing restaurants, access to transit/the subway, Wychwood Barns (Saturday market!), and great public schools. This one is as smooth as if it were born by a team of swans. Come and get it.
ROOM descriptions |
MAIN Level |
Living Room | Spacious, airy principal room with abundant natural light. Finished with crown moulding, oak wood floors and over 8 ft ceilings.
Dining Room | Open concept and overlooking the kitchen providing great flow for entertaining.
Kitchen | Fantastic chef’s kitchen complete with high end stainless steel appliances (Viking fridge, gas range, hood, built-in convection oven and Whirlpool dishwasher), large island and ample storage. Access the backyard and two car garage via walkout.
SECOND Level |
Bedroom | Large bedroom with walkout to small sitting room. Perfect for study, play room or extra storage.
Bedroom | Spacious second bedroom with built-in closet and white maple hardwood.
Master Bedroom | Spacious master with custom built-ins, large closet, white maple floors and charming bay window.
Bathroom | Renovated and updated four piece bathroom with modern finishes and penny tile floor.
LOWER Level |
Basement | Complete with a modern three piece washroom, separate laundry room, and a large rec room with refinished floors, 6’5 ft ceilings, a walkout to backyard and a mud room to greet the after school frenzy and fully waterproofed by previous owners!
Exterior Property Details | Loads of outdoor space between the beautifully landscaped backyard (complete with patio for outdoor entertaining!) and the covered porch overlooking the immaculately maintained front lawn.
Things to Love | Sellers’ Words
- Living on a cul-de-sac means there’s very little traffic on our street and you get to know your neighbours well.
- The neighbours are great on both sides!
- Our garage is amazing. It was built like a bunker and has about 8 ft of concrete below the floor for support.
- The backyard in the summer is the perfect oasis and has a playhouse!
- We built a small planter bed in the backyard to grow vegetables in the summer.
- The kitchen is a chef’s dream – beautiful Viking appliances and open concept with tons of storage and counter space.
- Basement has been waterproofed and hasn’t flooded in the 5 years we’ve lived here. We also bought it a week after the crazy flood in 2013 and it didn’t flood then either!
- The mudroom is great for when the kids come racing in on rainy/mucky days.
- Master bedroom is bright and spacious. Closet organization always helps!
- Similarly sized bedrooms to reduce squabbling among siblings.
- This neighbourhood has all the conveniences you could need.
- Great location and close to the awesome school across the street, Winona Drive P.S.
- Wychwood Barns has a farmers’ market every Saturday morning with fresh produce, confections and other goodies.
- We’re close to the subway and TTC, which makes the commute to work and zipping around town a breeze.
- We love going out to eat and there are lots of great restaurants nearby (Annabelle Pasta Bar, Emma’s Country Kitchen and the Stockyards to name a few). Also close to fantastic spots and great food on College and Dundas Street.
- Geary Ave a little to the South has great new things popping all the time (Blood Brother’s Brewing, Dark Horse Coffee, The Greater Good).
- There are tons of families with kids in the neighbourhood and lots of family oriented activities to keep the little ones occupied.
ADDITIONAL information |
Possession | 30 – 45 Days
Property Taxes | $4,960.12
Size | 2,130 Total Square Feet, 1,445 Square Feet Above Grade
Inclusions | Includes all light fixtures, all appliances (Viking fridge, Viking range & hood, Viking built-in convection oven, Whirlpool dishwasher and washer and dryer).
Upgrades & Improvements 2013 – 2018 | Sellers’ words
- We refinished the oak floors on the main level
- We put in white maple floors upstairs
- We redid the upstairs bathroom and put in a fan
- We put built-ins in the masterbedroom
- We built all custom closets in the master bedroom and in the upstairs hallway
- We bought and installed a new AC unit 4 years ago
- We bought a new dryer 3 years ago
About the Neighbourhood |